22 March, 2007

February smarts

Sedikit sesuatu untuk dibaca. the blue's are my replies to what an email said about ppl born in February.

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and
abstract. Intelligent and clever.
" Yes, i am abstract. I am the Lizard King and i can do anything"
Changing personality.
" I don't think i ever change because people keep telling me you're still the same old eri"
Attractive.sexiest out of everyone.
" Is this true? huahuahua"
A real speed demon.
" I don't know yet larh ehk.. Still need to get me my license first."
Has more than one best friend.
Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble.
Honest and loyal. Determined to reach
goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted.
" Very true about me. Kepala angin. pemalu dgn strangers. Blunt and loyal."
Loves aggressiveness. Too
sensitive and easily hurt.
" thuglove, baybehhh. very soft and marshmellowy beneath the tyrannical & aggressive exterior."
Gets angry really easily but does not show it.
" yes, i keep the hurts bottle up. if they only knew how much hurt they've caused me, would they treat me better?"
Dislikes unnecessary things.
" yes. iya benar!"
Loves making friends but rarely shows it.
Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious.
Realizing dreams and hopes.
" i like new characters to observe. very kebulor, hees. daring tu tk sangat larhs. Bercita-cita tinggi dan berharapan besar."
Sharp.
" bushido code. make a decision withing 7breath. Uncertainty is a weakness"
Loves entertainment and leisure.
Romantic on the inside not outside.
" yes, i talk the stinkiest bullcrap ever but deep within all that is a marshmellow center." (eh. rhyme larh sia!)
Superstitious and ludicrous.
Spendthrift.
" yes. i love to spend."
Tries to learn to show emotions.
" but always sends out the wrong signals. Somebody said i say to many Bs instead of the As. Major screw-up kan. nabei hong kan lar joji."

All in all, i think what the email said about me is mostly accurate in general. Yes, i am a February Star. So know me a little bit better k. Kudos world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

wahido kudos paramos los lobos parina cortila amos batres gale.

.....bushido aye...
within 7 breaths, a decision must be made. indecisiveness is not only a weakness but cld prove 2 b a fatal mistake hence, shit happens.

23 March, 2007  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

u gotta learn d As, baby.

if u keep saying Bs, ur merely shitting on urself.

02 April, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i'll say my As thru' my Bs.
if you can hear. GOOD.
if not. ur luck.

13 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home