13 March, 2007

♥ = be a hero, kill your ego [part I]

The future took you away. 'Cause while i was planning my grand happily-ever-after ending.
i forgot about the present.

I'm prone to screwing major things like my life for instance. See where i might be going off to now? Then there's the lesser major things like friendships and relationships. All this because i make things hard for myself and who is to be blame? Well, me of course, the true blue cynic. I never believed ppl would do something nice to you just because you're doing something nice for them. So i rather make life like a game. Super hard settings. Later on i forgot one important part of living. Which is to take a breather once in a while and be easy on myself. I'm so uptight when dealings with feelings but i'm so loose on the exterior. I couldn't go around telling ppl about this problem. Might as well i be an emokid and take a razor to my veins.

I didnt plan it like it was THE PLAN. It kinda happened eversince 2nd march '06 and after the silly note u wrote at Mc'D. (i still have it, just so you know.)

And that part about you not being jealous. I get that. THIS IS a solo man mission from the start 'cause i know i'm the batman here. I'm the one who fears competition. The one who fears rivalry so much that i just bitch about whatever they lack and magnify their exploits, by they i meant crimson, 255 and any soccer kid. And why should i be the one to tell 1st because honestly i've got not a clue that you felt the same. I don't think the feelings mutual. Like i said do you know how it feels to love and hoped that she'd feel it too.

'If you asked me not to go, i would forget everyone forget everything and start over with you'

And if you ever felt any chemistry at all why couldn't you push me against the wall, grab my previously long messy hair ala james blunt and clearly say in my ears "i want you bad so you can ditch your faeries, stop the foolery and get serious with me" because i'll gladly dispose of them if you do that. Man needs motivation, alright. Don't underestimate me by saying i cannot forget them when you never did ask.

"And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out"


6 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

can i keep d note?

17 March, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

let's keep evrything with all the other stuffs.

18 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

can i keep u? oh salah u r already my bro...ahakz...

18 March, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

kemem bodek yg dicincang halus.

19 March, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

kemem bodek yg dicincang halus.

19 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

den u wildn't have an all important appendage, dude...

26 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home