10 February, 2007

Reckless

Come to think of it now, I've come to realise how temerarious my actions are in every aspects of my life now. Cunning has become rash and bold. An act of desperation and fear. I've always think that fear is a weakness of one's self. So is indecisiveness. Now, fear and indecisiveness, if we were to think about it is actually a vantage point. I could have exploited that fear and unstability to my own aid as an asset to not get involve in the events of that fateful night. But the past has come to pass. So this is all just a valuable lesson. A valuable lesson that i would like to share with you people who reads my blog. Learn to observe that things like this is like a card up one's sleeve. A hidden advantage only you, yourselves, is aware of. A trump card, a winning hand you have to keep your eyes peeled for. The slightest thing could have change the bigger picture.

Within you, i lose myself.Without you...i find myself wanting to be lost again. Somewhere there i wish i was rash and irrational. It could have been the lifesaver. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home