08 February, 2007

Time Travel

. . .that was what it felt like when she had me against the wall with her loving arms around me. Following through the motion by planting a kiss on my lips. The way she wrinkles her nose as she pulls her lips away. A familiar face, a familiar moment. It felt like i was back in 2002. Do that again, yea?

"Put your loving arms around me
And it feels like shelter when you
Put your loving arms around me
And inside your arms I'm burning
Put your loving arms around me
And you whisper to me when you
Put your loving arms around me
And inside this love I'm yearning"


1st time i screw things up with you was because of Abby. Then it was cause of Martell. 3rd time i bumped into you when i was walking down the street with Miza but you know i only had an affair with one and you didn't mind. Then i burned the whole house down when i put a leash on you, when i devoted myself to only you, when i focus too much on you. I only drove you away. All these that happened 4years ago feel so present when you put your loving arms around me
just now.

You say i'm different now, i totally agree and you're still the exact same thing i love. Only that you've learnt to put on make-up. hahs. You say it still hurts. I say i'm sorry, i destroy everything i touch. I'm sorry this time too cause i make you worry. You told me how stupid i am. I got you mad. Mad at what i do to my mom, my family. You hit me like you always do when you're mad at me or when we play fight. Your punches hurt more now, you were always my little fighter. You say i never learn and sorry is all i can say. Sorry is all i've ever said.

The 'A', will you ever come back and restrict my misdeeds like you did back then?

p/s: when will i grow up and learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home