05 March, 2007

Special

fuck la. Must you always assume nonsense?
girlfriends are like way out of point here because they are such a waste of valuable time. Would i want to get stuck starting over from scratch and wasting time going through the process of getting-to-know someone to happily-before-break ups? NO.

If i wanna have a girlfriend, i want someone i already knew so well that i actually know how her brain think,blink and jam up.

i want to know how you tick.

I'd rather be alone, unperturbed but i spent my weeknights thinking about us when the fuckin' truth is that there was never an us to begin with.


If you're feeling easily replaceable and thinking that I'm having a ball of a time. Let me tell you 3things.

1: you are already damned from the start if you were replaceable.
2: I'm doing major multitasking so that i can think less and blink more. 'Cause my spot sucks.
3: fuck you. Do you think it's easy to be in my spot and have so many things to do? And you wanna feel special? You're in!


Not that i'm discontented at doing nothing much while witnessing my life turns to ashes. pfft.
i know how far i can go and the whole point is to curb the urge of stretching myself too thin. I want to snap. I feel like it.
It just feels good to snap under selfless acts. so i wouldn't have to care nuts about anything after that. You, included.

i can just get home, pile my clothes up on the swivel chair and pass out semi-nude on my brother's bed while reading a book. 'Cause that's how special you are cool i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger HD kid scribbled...

you're someone very special, you kno.

18 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home