05 February, 2007

A Little Mishap

Perhaps i do ask too much from you. Ok, i know i do but sometimes it's how you define 'too much'. Why am i so demanding, you'd ask. Well, if you really would go as far as i would for you, you would know all the answers to that. But you always think of your sleep(what about my sleep?) and i feel you're too busy thinking about yourself most of the times that it never occured to you the entry i posted recently never took us anywhere(when i hoped it would). Only a short rendevouz at the train station on a rainy day. My actions have mostly been executed after thinking for you if i had said all my actions, i would have been lying, anyone would have been lying too. We lost pieces of our puzzle when we were going down the line, when we grew apart. You never stop to look for the missing pieces and i was half-dead then. And yes, i've realised my actions are like a paradox to what i say. Yet what i do has its own underlying reasons that i think you will never need to know because i'd thought she's my sidekick, why wouldn't she think for us? Why wouldn't she be aware of the reasons herself? Somewhere there I was wrong. I give your intellect too much credit. You think I chose my fwb blindly. Bear in mind that I don't. I've always handpicked fwb. (and just so you know, you're the 1st fwb and anyone after you didn't qualify.)

Look up my 'Blue Replies' post. Now, would i post it up if i didn't spend my time thinking about it? Read the last paragraph of it and go deep on it. There's a few things i want you to know that is subtly inserted here and there. If someone have always only seen the downside to relationships, a tiny positive thing goes a long way for him. That's why i never want to lose you and that is also why i made us promise each other a day travelling through our sweetest moments if we reach the end even though it never began.

But hey, i'm senseless right? You think my actions are. So if you want to ignore this, do so. Because one day, when you have time to think about us, you'll discover the senseless one and what you ignored isn't just this but us.

Here's a thing for you to think about, Why is there only one fwb? What does fwb really means to meteorite? And take into account that i'm not normal. and do you actually think or blink.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

u do ask too much.

- my sleep is very impt. noticed my eyebags n very gothic rings ard my eyes? n i'm very cranky when i dun get enuf sleep. n my body reacts by having my eyes swell up, n nose bleeding. i try to prevent all tt ok.

- n if u realised, our alliance has improved as compared to a month or 2 ago whr it was in serious danger of vaporising. so u CANNOT say tt d entry didn't bring us anywhere. neither can u say tt i nvr stopped to look for d missing pieces of d puzzle.

- n i finally realised y u demand too much. u broke fwb coc. u dun actually see me as an fwb, do u? i suspect u see me as sumting more, so u feel shortchanged when i dun put u up on a pedestal as often as u'd like me to. (or probably as often as u do me)

- blue replies: i am afraid, darlink. i'm very afraid. i'm so afraid u'd mutter those words n mean it in d way i dun want u to. it's unfounded fears, yes. being tt 'soul' u talk abt seems very tempting, but at d same time i'm very reluctant.

- i kno u spent a lot of time thinking abt us. but u didn't do enuf abt it. n so, unfortunately, i dun get d impression tt thr's anything in it for me. romantically. otherwise, i'm very happy with d way we are. u kno i love u.

- i dun think u, or ur actions, are senseless.

p/s: i only hv one fwb, n tt's u darlink.

06 February, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i'm reluctant too. and there's reasons why.

06 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home