20 April, 2007

Cramped Part3

I've got a lot to do and time is limited. I'll just jot down some stuffs that needs to be done.
  • Sketch up a chic(sexy) business woman for Malinda's project.
  • Find an alibi to go out.
  • Print some remaining stuffs for my portfolio. 25.
  • Alter a shirt or patch up a few of my jeans. 15.
  • Cut the handlebar of my bike. 10.
  • Do some vector art.
  • Do vector for Sue.
  • Make a wallpiece for a "friend". (still gotta check the canvas price and all)
  • Tattoo Design for The 'A'. (urgent. end o'mth)
  • Purchase The Magician's Guild Trilogy Novel. 45.
  • Buy Annie May's Black Book. 17.
  • Buy two books from Toa Payoh. (1 is red, the other blue)
  • Buy photo frame at Toa Payoh. 10.
  • Print a few photos; 4R size.
  • Get my helmet design done and actually finish up the ideas gnawing in my mind.
  • Print pixie design on tee for Pixie. 20.
  • Fix the green neckpiece.
  • Shave my head.
  • Buy 3 books by Neil Gaiman.
  • Revamp eikk's room.
  • Coleman bag. 25.
  • Phone Memory Card.
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. 45.
  • Goggles. 15.
Well that's about it. I'll update more if there is any. My time is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home