01 August, 2006

kenders hate changes

Things change, that's the way it is. I don't really mind it if the ex is trying his best to win your heart once again but what about the usual morning fix of "hey pakcik, wakey wakey". Does it have to stop now? Will the lifting voice i hear almost every morning cease to speak? Just because X wants you back.

I still remember the time you cried, how i wipe your tears and how i held you in my arms. From that moment on, I feel it was my responsibility to make you happy, keep you safe from harm. I knew you are fragile eversince, just like me too. And all i ask of you now is that you return a favour and give me a fair chance to prove my worth. Afterall wasn't it me, who was always there for you?

p/s: she gave me false feelings and 2 kisses.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

changes r good.

05 August, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i beg to differ.

06 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home