25 July, 2006

Touch Me

Touch my heart,at least. Like goldilocks and HD girl did.

Cravio Lips.
Well the first one isn't really about me being touched but more of me getting nervous under the heat and the blushing.hah. Yes, heroes do blush once in a while. Me and goldie, we were eating ice cream and then she had to go up to her house before my successor, eri, gets home cause apparently the kid havent yet earned his own bunch of house keys so she suddenly put her left arm around my waist and kiss my cheeks, next she tiptoed and put her lips to mine. It was just a peck but all the blood were rushing to my lips as the combustion of energies brought me inches off the ground when our lips collide. That first kiss was a surprise.

Sentosa Down.
Me and goldie, we planned to go to the beach. Have it all to ourselves. The sun, sand, sea and fried macaroni. She called me up the day before, sounding sick. She whined about not feeling well and how she's feeling like a fever's coming down, a fever's coming down. Next morning i wake up, absent-mindedly I prepared all the things for sentosa. Then i realised she said she's not feeling well. hah. Later that evening i decided to give sick girl a visit. I packed the fried macaroni and all the way to lakeside, i went. Gave her a call but she's at her grandma's place. She asked me why and bla bla bla. Told her i was at her void deck, she super-shocked. She didn't believe what she heard so i told her "come here and see me then". Once she reached we sat at the void deck and she was coughing. She even almost vomit like last time. (Loser uh that girl, everytime get sick.) I passed her the macaroni. When i had to leave, she glanced me a smile while holding the food and said thanks. I like how she does that and i rewarded her with a kiss on the forehead.


Rising Voice.
It was a the night before school reopens. I had to make sure that i wake up at 6.3oam tomorrow and there is no better person to ensure that than goldie. I messaged her and told her my request. She replied saying her class starts late and she won't be awake at 6.3oam but she won't mind waking me up. Like that's sweet. Losing a few minutes of sleep just to wake me up. Sleep minutes are precious to snoozers all over the globe.

The Lizard King Sacrifice.
It was an unplanned outing. Milkshake at memories, grocery shopping at paragon and prata at geylang weren't really anything much, just some kind of quality time but the highlight is when HD girl asked me to dig into her back pocket. And guess what i found? Jim Morrison. She said i could have it even when it meant much to her because i look like Jim. Its the greatest thing to have happened. Greater than the bus ride after my haircut. Greater than the hug at her busstop. Greater than Franzi Meteorite Ride.
Its just too big, a sacrifice.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

*blush*
trivial mention, but u made me smile.

n do take care of d lizard king. he belongs with u. i hv d real lizard king to have n to hold. hahaha...

25 July, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

ahhhh.
i kno.

25 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home