23 June, 2006

Hopes And Screams

There goes my hopes and dreams of owning a lacoste porterbag, lacoste belt, vans rowley slim shoes, an enjoi deck, grind king trucks, ol skool wheels, speed demon or fkd bearings, donating $50 to the mosque and getting myself a few new inks done. ouh and hair treatment. lols. yar i know. but i was really planning to pamper my hair since its rather dry nowadays. Unfortunately, i was "noisy" at the office so joe sumthing decided to stop scheduling me. He's such a sore loser because i couldn't possibly be noisy. I'll tell you why. :

1) i do not have any friends working there except for Syaz. (who works a different shift)
2) i even go for my 1hour breaks alone which means i do not have friends there.
3) i will never get to see the Shift Leader anymore. ish.

So now i'm a jobless workaholic. heh. contradicting huh? yeah... i need to be scheduled. i emphasize NEED. Like where the effing f_ck will i get the cash for my expensive lifestyle.hah.And joe is such a coward for not telling me straight in my face when he spoke to me the other time, instead he just wanted me not be scheduled and expect me to call and ask 'why am i not getting scheduled?' loser lar he. no kontol to speak to me. so much for employees' welfare and the pantry.need to stop now. Gonna play Majesty now. Ciao~

p/s: where is the love?

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

dun give up, hero! u can do it!
eh btw, i think he's threatened by how pretty u are. i'm sure all d girls give u extra attn, rite?

24 June, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i tink so since thrs always a few who watches me pass by....

27 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home