09 July, 2006

Its Like Hah.

I have a job interview tomorrow evening at some office in the cbd district. Its like hah. whoa~ Me? Coupled with some admin job? hah. Earning 2k. Its like hah. I can't believe it. And then i'm also probably going to start work in a hotel at the cafehouse. Thanks to my solid 7 month experience as a professional barista. Yeah, you read it right, PROFESSIONAL BARISTA. Not the kind of barista you get at McC, Starb. and etc whom doesn't pratice hi-standard quality control for their espresso coffees. Coffee grinds, burnt milk and burnt coffee, what could be worse? ugh-

3 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i tell u wat can be worse. having crimson in ur life.

13 July, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

err. do i activate my gay feelings now? btw i blew my 2k opportunity.hah

14 July, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

tell me abt it next time. but not 5 am pls. i need my sleep today.

15 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home