28 June, 2006

dede, nk kluar?

Like i said before so Sir Magnus and Scarlett won't know you are a sick little stalker girl righttttttt.....? ? esel.. I'm totally bored right now. I was made to watch Power Rangers Ninja Storm. He was trying to get front page on magazine by pulling off a frontside 540. He was being taken over by fame of the superhero thingy. They went to visit Grandma at some remote place. And how can a guinea pig be a ninja master? lols. its amusing ok. to a boring person, at least.
Now i'm watching The Oprah Show while doing this entry. for god's sake. how low can a superzero go?

People i miss:
-
HD girl.
-goldilocks.
-Nurri.
-mojo jojo.
-THE "A" (where'd u go? i miss u so.)

People i wanna see:
-refer above.

And where the effing goose have all the nightwatchers went? i keep on going to the hut and to my demise, nobody is around. I don't like it when i have too much time on my hands. Its gives me the opportunities to think about stuffs, about being 15yrs old, about playing truant just so i can be with her, about times i had to wrestle with her to get her to tie my laces. "A" is certainly the greatest but i hate the way i can't hate you enough to forget you. I hate the way you call me Dede because i like it so much. I need my job back so i can distract my attention from you. so i won't have to trouble myself with the truth. We are all breaking up. There's no more Quattordicci. It all started when the govt(it must be the govt) decided to take away the 14 roundtable. I had so much memories there. The Boys, "A" and everything else about the whole lot of us. about the whole lot of our memories. How i wish you will message me out of the blue and tell me you wanna see me? And how you wouldn't even mind it if you had to come down to my territory to see me. Like you did before. Like last times? pls. Do your wonders.


p/s: this is my territory.

3 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

hero, think thr's sumtin wrg with d usage of d word "demise" thr. haha..

n weeeeeeeeeee i'm top in d list! HD Girl aka HD Kid's mojo..

big game tonyte, yo. Germany's moment of truth. it cld either make me or break me. haha! win or lose, i'm still gonna wear my Germany bikini with pride.

Deutschland über Alles.

ps: world cup season is d only time u see me pledge allegiance to 3 countries. bask in d kentalness while it lasts.

30 June, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

woi. shuddup la english major.
as long as it sounds right to mi ok lar...lols.
got no special order larhZ...

01 July, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

fuctarD.

01 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home