17 June, 2006

Paint Brush

I keep my paint brush with me, wherever I may go
In case i need to cover up, so the real me doesn't show
I'm so afraid to show you me
Afraid of what u'll do-
that you might laugh or say mean things,
I'm afraid i might lose you..
I like to remove all my paint coats to show you the REAL TRUE ME
But i want you to try and understand.. i need you to accept what you see
So if you'll be patient and close your eyes..
I'll strip off all of my coats real slow..
Please understand how much it hurts..to let the real me show.
Now my coats are all stripped off,
I feel naked,bare and cold
And if you still me with all that you see
you're my friend pure as gold
I need to save my paint brush though.. and hold it in my hand
I want to keep it handy, in case somebody doesn't understand
So please protect me, my dear friend
and thanks for loving me true.
But please let me keep my paint brush with me..
Until I LOVE ME, too.

this is dedicated to the wonderful people i trust, love, care and so on. And i call them friends. (whatever that's supposed to mean) Especially to Sir Magnus of Crosshair. Buddy Scarlett And Ika Alexis. To my one and only sidekick along with her own sidekick, Buddy Maximus. My lovely homie, Eikkz. All former boys of
Quattordicci;Tenok, MiziTager, MelTokyo, Zak and Debol. And not forgetting The Dotsta, Tua Bak, 9-inch and Acab. and anybody else that might have missed my thought.

5 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

awwwwwfully sweet. i dun believe tis is erit. whr did u stash his body!! hahahaha.. well i guess tis is one of ur layers huh..

peel, banana, peel peel banana...

i wanna see u bare n naked! woooooooooooooooooooot!!!

hahaha..
much lup,
ur sidekick.

18 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

haha thank you thank you.

i spotted my name.

*blush*

18 June, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

-kloqwerk : this is Meteorite. Meteorite is many great things in order to be rotten. The power of reverse-phychological villain-fare.
And sadly i believe by default everybody is bad. Therefore by default my core is Meteorite. well, tts mre crap. but do u realli wanna see me bare.? kiss and pass the badge 1st...

-The Dosta : Like i said;
Let Not My Love
For You Be An
Idoltery.
Nor My Beloved
As An Idol Shows.

18 June, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

kiss? set. badge? no way jose.

30 June, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

pretty please

01 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home