08 January, 2010

Beginnings of 2010

2009 was a really confused year for most people i know. To name a few; eikkz, dave, Mr T., Ms Lauren, Lord Wemphir, and most probably my parents. Sorry Masha & Fasha for the one after another episode. I get the idea that it is rather confusing for the feelings you had to feel on that particular day in October. You know we didn't mean to. I hope 2010 brings in happiness for everyone or at least bright ideas for us to kill the pain.

So 2010, i should be getting back on track and not making tracks anymore. If you know what i mean. To start off, in phase 1, i would like to lay in bed, do nothing and go out just to drink water or so because my tummy's being an ass right now. It's like my tummy's on a strike or a no food policy. Everything i eat comes right back out from the two holes like within minutes. Either puking or liquid waste. Nothing can get digested now. I'm feeling super weak and tired but these eyes would not get sleepy. Arsehole tau, these things.
Phase 2, once i get my pay make enough moneh, i'd like to pay up some outstanding debts and also go to the doctor/hospital. Well, it's probably gonna cost quite a bomb since i've got to get 3things diagnosed. Especially that annoying illness that's been bugging me since November. Need to be rich to be sick or insane. E-yer. Oh and start fitting in religious obligations into the equation. Been away for quite a long while.

What a way to start a new year huh!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home