12 December, 2009

Thinking

I remember how you used to say a little more things than you do nowadays. A little more things that made my day. A little more things that put me at peace especially when i whined about losing you once i got drafted into service for my country. The littlest things like, "Stop thinking too hard. Cause if there's someone who's supposed to do the thinking, it's gonna be me and not you. You shouldn't have to because it's not your job to do that. I'm the one who should be thinking & worrying bout it..not u."

By the way, my blood buddy is in KL now. Alone. Running away from problems back here in SG. They won't solve themselves, my dear. You need to put in work but if you think it's best to have some time to yourself in another country. Then all i've got to say is take good care of yourself. I know you've got a thousand over and that probably means you'll be there for quite some time. But do ring me up once you're home.

P/s:Do you still think & worry for me, My Tempest? Because my brains thinking too much now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home