15 December, 2009

Will you be the hand to save me when i'm drowning?

I seem to understand things more as i realise again that if the other party never stops to take the time to listen, the person calling out will soon lose their voice and stop screaming as the pain drowns the person out. One might never give up but does one listens closely? My fragile heart was screaming in desperation for you to say you're going to help at setting things right. To make sure things will turn out okay. However, i'm drowning now. I feel like i want to disappear as i lose my voice. Disappear into the haze of sickly sweet things. I'm keeping my feet off the ground because i've never existed here on this earth.



"And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home