24 December, 2009

Last Flight

I started out refueling the plane and flying away from the lack of concern between loving hearts. Now the plane have been refueled and i'm sitting alone in the departure hall waiting for time to board the plane for my last flight. To take me away from here to somewhere my past haunts me. I've got the ticket for one more day to stay off the ground. We were a part of Power3 Alliance. And i think of the things we could have avoided. Of the things we could have built.

Mighty Magnus, we all make a fool of ourselves. Relationships get ill and the screw ups we tattooed upon us. Some we tried to erase, to forget, because it brought with it too much painful memories of time we lost ourselves to passion, desire and anger. That it began to push us apart and i still find myself caught in the middle between two giants because we were a part of 3. Gone are the honest days of confession.

In time, the erased sins will leave scars that somehow still remind us of those shitty things that we direct our rage at. And we can't look into each others faces without feeling the hate we cultivate. I'm sorry we love each other, still, too. It would have been easier if we could only feel either hate or love, one at a time. This is duality and I still find myself sitting and hating our guts because I love you unconditionally.

P/s: it will be a flight for our lost alliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home