09 December, 2009

The Bitterest Pill

I am in love with a problem. So is it actually my fault if i'm still a prisoner of doubts & fears? Yes, My system has taken in several types of chemical before and none are like the one i'm putting in me now. This is the bitterest pill yet but i've probably faced crappier side effects. However, this pill might prove fatal and i've actually been thinking if i should kill myself. Metaphorically, i suppose. And despite the fantastic high i'm raving in. I'm also taking too big a bite here and should i go through with this, it may spell my own end but i want to go down with this like a fool. Because fools have more fun.

On a brighter note, i've got a date with tempest later. And i've not yet decided what to wear and if i'll be bringing a bag along. I don't wish to cripple the date but i want things to be right so we could be beautiful. Lastly, You've been missed by the fuckloads, stupid girl. Wished you had a clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home