17 May, 2007

VENI VIDI VICI

I get a sense of exaltation when anyone engages me in guerrilla warfare. Right now, there is a couple of people playing this game with me and there will be casualties. Play with fire, you will get burnt. I will not waste the stratagems that are provided to me. The mind will be our battlefield. (Right, topeq? and darn aren't i psyched for it.) The Tyrant enjoys a little adrenaline.

This time round the rules will have to change as the Crowned Head change/switch. Different lands, different strategies. The surroundings are different now. The climate, the terrain, the means. But it will always be foreign soil no matter how different it is.

P/s: A cool cat is still a cat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

may the best student of war wins.....

grrr..........grrrr...

20 May, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

element of surprise tuu amat penting yerr..
lagi skali...
amat penting....

21 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home