11 November, 2006

Feel it now

Fall in love with me…
Because I need it…

A girl once did…
But her love went away.
She broke my heart…

Fall in love with me,
And ill be ok.

Fall in love with me..
Because I need it.
_____________________

i'm feeling like i have this feeling that when i feel, it feels like i'm missing something. Something important, essential and elusive. I've once discussed this with someone and she said that something acts like a witness to your bland pathetic life.(ok, she actually said witness only, i made the rest up.)

Somehow i've given it a few thoughts and the most basic conclusion is that we all want to have a certain someone to share our live with.

To read in between that line:
I've been living here in Eunos for almost 20years, i guess, i don't know, really. There's alot of memories here, the playgrounds that gave me a permanent scar under the chin, the primary school i went to, the numerous fights i got into, the traffic light i got lost at when my brother got his pink mountainbike, my parent's room that seemed soo huge when i was a toddler and the cheap teenage era i've been through. I can really go on about my beloved ECV but i want to share that with the missing individual, she's somewhere out there, i shall not loose hope and i shall reserve my full life story for her. Life isn't really a blast when you're not sharing it with someone.

p/s: my everchanging feels.

7 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i believe tt someone is supposed to be coded in.. green? hahah..

credit me when u use my ideas k. i reserve intellectual rights.

n darlink.
i can't guarantee tt my love will stay. n so i'm avoiding d fall as much as i can. i'm sorry. i truly am. i hope u find a witness soon.

HD Girl

11 November, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

i apologise for the fault, it has been corrected immediately upon realisation.

yes, the greatest fall to be avoided.

11 November, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

n hopefully by avoiding d greatest fall, d greatest frenship will be saved.

*hugs*

12 November, 2006  
Blogger Nona scribbled...

awww.

you guys are so sweeet.

*green with envy*

12 November, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

nothing to envy, syg.

rite, erit?

12 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

heheheheh, sweetness magnified intensified..!

oh erit, how bout dat pencil poking during ur toddler yrs...wen i'm doin my sketches?? hahahabet u won't 4get dat as well...

must stress out the colour of the bike ah?? wahlau.....dad got me the bike mah......

15 November, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

nona- dun envy us.

abg erdin- will always rmbr. siak.

15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home