15 October, 2006

Trial And Error

You said you've got 'evil' plans. I shall believe that its positively on my side for now and i'm anticipating it as well as contemplating a few plans of my own. It'll turn out fine if somehow you find a backbone for yourself.

Until the time comes, the wind will keep blowing against my sails.

you're at Bukit Batok and as far as i'm concerned, Bukit Batok is a place full of negative energies. In the presence of Didi, there will also be him so will
you still love me in the morning?

And before i end this entry, will you let me know if you're going to talk about me 'that way' in times to come, or when you've found a new toy?

p/s: she was fabulous, like a whirlwind.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i know who's you, but is you also she?

16 October, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

yes. yes. yes.

16 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home