10 November, 2006

Back To Basic

Blasted barnacles! I just had to face some complications with my cellphone. Presently, the LCD fails to display anything eventhough the phone is switched on and the phone will also automatically restart when i'm listening to my music on it.

I've realised the complexity of the matter when i was about to answer a call and suddenly, as i look at my phone's screen, there was just a faint grayish light. I immediately and literally pressed everything on the phone. (like knn. wtf.) As Black Bear would say "Lan Lan, Bo Ti Kai".(whatever that means??)

Right Now All I Can Do With The Phone Is:

a)Listen to my music by guessing where the music player is.
b)Not, i repeat, NOT read my messages. Which by now is accumalative to 9messages as according to how many times the message tone beeps.
c)Receive phone calls.
d)Make phone calls to whoever's number i can remember and dial without knowing if i'm keying in the right numerics.

BUT

now i've already sent my phone in to nokia care centre to get it's software ugraded so it can cope with the tech' of the phone. So i'll probably be able to contact people and be contacted by the 13th november of 2006. For those people who know my home number, anything beep me there. For now life will be sooooo

i her too.

p/s: electronic sounds serenaides me.

7 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

d audacity of u displaying tt pic on ur blog.

d very pic tt got u into trouble with *ehem*.


hahaha... but wtv keeps u happy, babe. i'm blessed to hv u. lup u too.

11 November, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

have all, be all, see all.
know all, take all, break all.

words of the tyrant;meteorite.

11 November, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

n poison agrees.
=)

12 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

kahkahkah.....well it's nothing to crow abt, dat pic must've been a tribute of sorts...n it happens to fit the quietness of the only nokia cellular phone in our room.

15 November, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

the only nokia in the room.hehs. yeah.

15 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

now, it's the onli 'classic/vintage/legendary' nokia in the room.....the choice of bengs back then inclusive of buzzers n flashing lights...

lmao!!!
LMAO!!!!

15 November, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

ehk
its cool ok.

16 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home