23 September, 2006

Blue Replies

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, orSaying nothing and wishing you had?
I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. (yes, very true. the hardest button to button.)


If you do, they might break your heart...if you don't, you might break theirs.

Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? (yes, i had to be wise and choose the safer path but look whr it brought me. we don't even talk anymore.)

Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't.You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own........when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? (yes, she doubted the depth of the chemistry i had with her. She had underestimated my capabalities to love. I am highly idealistic and i believe real love will never end no matter what knocks on its door. I hate individuals who underestimates me.)

Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.
Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? (once too many, i am a 100% insecure freak. I always stop myself from loving that i've let down a couple diamonds along the way. I always have this feeling that things won't ever stay the way it is cause its never meant to be, be it love, friends or materialistic possesions. I have lost faith in the goodwill of others as i've not seen it since '98.)


We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.
But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.


Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.
*What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
(i've grown rather accustomed to this.)
*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
(build a wall, construct my own defence and lock myself inside, starving for love, a lady's touch, little kisses and meaningful meaningless smses. I writhe in agony at the emptiness, at the numerous things i could do for a non-existing someone. have i no partner? have i not a soul to unleash such unamountable energies of devotion to? will there ever be a witness to my wonders? such a correct term to be coined by fadit; 'witness', ahh perfect.)
*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

(i would have resented myself. Peq and Eikkz, i love you)
*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them?
(suffer in silence. code of bushido)
*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them?

*People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend.If you died tomorrow you would bein my heart.Would I be in yours?
(yes, fadit. yes.)

5 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i teared.

not in d Click way, but i still did.

i love u, erit.

always.

24 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

u teared?
where when?
reading this post?

24 September, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

yes darlink.

28 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

hahs

29 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

awwww.......
the brutal truth of a strangling reality.....

very2 true. oh yup yup yup!

30 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home