18 September, 2006

What's In The Mail Today?

Bollocks to the government, the school and any other authority corporation. Great news friends, I'm bloody enlisted to 5SIR and expected to report on 6 October '06. For those uninitiated morons that means i'm being call for the "compulsory" service as an infanteer. Isn't that the greatest thing for a student who's completing 6 more months of school to obtain a certificate? *sarcasm sarcasm* (bright future aye?)

Ouh and bollocks to Mrs Goh, in-charge of ez-link bla bla bla. What a bitch? She dared gave me such reply like why you want to extend ezlink? how come need to extend? You are already student, how come pay adult fare? (Notice the perfect grammar?) ouh and did i mention hw she said SHHH WAIT. BUSY. just because she's photocopying something, ouh it must have been a perilous task. I guess it wasn't any wonder why she could not process "Excuse me, Mrs Goh, I need to extend my student ezlink validity because i'm being retained for 6more mths."
The person in-charge of ezlink bla bla bla before was much more suitable for the position. Mrs Goh totally lacks the calibre needed for an admin kinda person, she even had to ask ITE HQ just to approve my ezlink which as according to her will be on monday. The person before her could have done it in that instant because such things don't need the consent from the HQ. Get what i meant by she lacks calibre. Bird-brained admin with irish temper.

I've got so much negative energy inside of me. I need someone to waste.

So I had to take it into my capable hands. I had to take actions about the deferment without the school's help eventhough they said they'll do it when i signed the readmittance letter. I asked the clerk to typed me a letter as proof tt i'm schooling and to endorse it. With that letter ready, i asked my eldest brother to send me to CMPB. Once i reached there i registered myself and retrieved a queue number. It didn't took me long to be called. I explained my situation and got myself defered in an instant. My charm and politeness must have done a miracle because usually you'll have to wait for a letter to be posted to your place which have a 50/50 chance of rejection and approval. Another brief encounter with the national service. I will no longer get to run once the tentacles get me.....

7 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

so ur not actually enlisting??
=)

24 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

not.
since i do miracles.

(=

24 September, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

weeeeee!!!

btw, i hate smilies terbalik.

28 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=(=

why ehk?

29 September, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

juz me being anally retentive.

30 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

hahahahahaha.......tentacles will, get u someday as it got me.......tentacruel! goddamned ns...

30 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

k u nid to explain anally retentive again...hahs

30 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home