25 August, 2006

22 24

I went out with Fredo the Birthday kid. It was his birthday on the 22nd of august. Well, the actual plan was that i accompany peq to penisula to get some guitar picks. and so we did. The three of us waited for Cik Enab and Eikkz. Then we went to city link. Fredo got his wallet. Off we went to Marina Square, somebody just had to feel like eating at cavana. Ouh f.y.i, that was my bloody first time eating at cavana. The cashier girl was kinda cute. I just had to give her a note. This is what i wrote:

"Nyanyi Nampak,
Dah macam Rossa Sey,
I minat Rossa Tau,
Yang imitation pun i minat jugak,
Kalau boring-boring kall lah...
(enter number here) "

I found out that Eikkz saw The 'A'. I swear that made me happy enough. I just do not know how kental i can get. Its as if i can picture her as Eikkz is describing what she was wearing, her posture and the facial expression. I remember that stupid picture message she sent me long, long ago. A picture of a marijuana leave and she said that's me. (her kind of abstract thought)
Somehow what i thought was stupid back then is now more than words could say. She is my drug. My muse.

Lets not get too emo, aye.
So the highlights are the fact i "kacip" a 23yr old minah classic and i got to know the cashier girl is indonesian after we text. The temporary high of having girls want you in their probability list is such a great feeling. Maybe i'm just addicted to that, no wonder all my get-to-knows last a mere two weeks. Afterall none of them interests me or intrigues me enough for me to stay awhile. And for those who does, they tire and die too soon for me to show them the light that will ignite passion. Someone wasted her chance to be pampered.

kacip. vt. a verb used by mat and minahs alike. get to know the opposite sex. --Anthony kacip a girl from the west coast.

3 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

ur so fucking cheesy in picking up girls.

i swear if u did tt to me, i wld've trashed tt piece of shit rite away.

urgh.

27 August, 2006  
Blogger Nona scribbled...

mr.govind,

may i know whos that SOMEONE might be?

HMMMMMMMMM.

27 August, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

aha.
fadit.
u seem to have forgotten that i assess ppl.
and with such info i will choose to apply
the most appropriate
technique.
durh.

and nona,
there's a color code for most
of the grrls.

28 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home