22 August, 2006

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!

A few things i'd wished you know.

1. i like you to give me hugs and kisses too.
2. i never use hair products because i like the idea of having someone's fingers going through my hair.
4. don't act all modest and coy when i say you're pretty.
5. don't treat me like i have a nut for a brain, if you want to kiss another guy, do it in front of me, like as if i care if u did.
6. thinking you're pretty in some ways is one of the reason we're going out together, confidence is key.
7. if you really liked me for me, you wouldn't let my harsh loving go to waste instead you should reciprocate my napalm kiss. (aku adalah aku)
8. i never type all my words in lower case for my smses unless when i'm mad/sad/or any other negative feeling that i'm in.
9. NEVER call me Khairi unless you're family because you might get slapped.
10. don't make me angry because i can't let it out.
11. Kate Beckinsale is my all time favourite sweet girl.
12. just because you are a girl, doesn't make it ok not to say sorry when you're wrong.
13. you expect me to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. i like to know that you love me.
14. i can't always be spontaneous, so try to help me make the plans sometimes.
15. never treat me like i mean something to you when all you wanna do is get back with the ex.
16. meteorite is somehow the good guy and the anchor which ties me down. i wanna get rid of him.

17. i got so many effed up issues eating me up from the inside and all i want to do is help you before i go.
18. i like skinny girls with pointy noses.
19. i find it fun to have you rip out my heart, stick it up my arse. *sarcasm sarcasm*
20. i secretly have a dream to start a fight club.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

What's number 3?

23 August, 2006  
Blogger Nona scribbled...

apparently, he gets excited very quickly that he forgot no.3.. BURPS

23 August, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

3) i like to look up girls' skirts.

hahaha.. erit sleng!!! kan dah kena spot. then again, he's a defected perfectionist.

24 August, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

evry guy likes upskirts.
why would tt be number three.

number three should be.
i want to be acknowledged,
i've always been the person without
a name or so. at work. at klass.
the authorities always forgets me.
am i not on the list?

24 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home