30 August, 2006

Mind Your Words

I might have not called you every night to say i'm sorry, but i detests the things you say now, things like "if ever that it's true that u've loved me,that's ultimate bullshit.coz only true love forgives" and also "i regret and want forgiveness.how hard can that be?don' just say that u forgive me when u still hold grudges.u're just a fake".

I realise my efforts might have not seemed to be the uttermost to you, yet you did not take it into consideration that turning up somewhere without hesitation is actually a crazy thing to do, noting that i do not know for sure if she will be in Simei for the 'O' levels. Didn't you notice for me to initiate such a task, means i had to overcome the impediment that i'd set all round me due to the immeasurable history of my heart-wrenching memories. Didn't you notice i was slowly opening up to you day by day.


I agree my previous blog had been vague to understand as you have always misunderstood my entries but now i'm making it clear. Everything you said or meant to say to joe,especially those i quoted should really be rechecked for reliability. Yes, reliability on yourself. True love forgives? Then tell me when did you forgave me when i almost teared begging for forgiveness from you, when this left shoulder almost gave way for you, when i finally mouthed the very words that destroyed me years ago. I love you, Precious.

How hard can it be not to hold grudges?

p/s:just like the guy who tooked you away from me, you're just another fake, just like joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home