06 September, 2006

Eikkz, I Love You So.

I was probably in a state of high yesterday. All those expensive stuff and a bottle of beer but that isn't what i'm gonna talk about. This post is more about the conversation i and my bestbuddy, Eikkz, had yesterday and all the less important things that happened yesterday.

Well, it seems to me that i've got a knack for small little girls who are older than me but very cute. And latest to the edition is Secretary. She's 21 this year and excitingly cute. She's entitled the name Secretary because she holds me back from spending in a 'sisterly' fashion. e.g, awk amik nih 5dollars, tkmu pakai duit awak, kan awak dah tkde duit. Its like, she gives me 'duit janjan'.

Wanyu even thought she was 17years old due to the baby-like features. Oh, by the way Wanyu is my personal tailor.

She gives me chills down my bones and i totally feel like a schoolboy with a boner. And yesterday was a blast going out with her even though i had no cash and it was just going out for a meal. She even volutarily offered to send me home which she did. hehs. Next, i send her off at the Eunos Primary Busstop. She stays in Yishun, mind you.

So now is the convo. part with Eikkz. We sat down at busket and talk. Duh. We were talking about Amang and Apin's new found relationship. Which brought him to the question "So how's goldilocks?" Then i told him about how she got back with the ex, which she used to cry and whined to me back then. How she didn't gave me an appropriate timespan of proving my sword. I didn't even forget that 5th Sept is her birthday.

As i and Eikkz communicate, we reach a point where he discovered how Secretary is fond of me. Throughout the whole time we were conversing, she was sending me numerous smses on my mobile. Need i mention that we were actually messaging each other since 8a.m. The only time we stopped messaging was when we were out together. And then Eikkz said something really sweet and moving for me. He said "He would be really happy for me if i finally land myself in a relationship" and how happier he would be if the girl is Secretary since he noticed the way i reacted at her every messages. Very tiresome actually doing the 'yeah thingy'. After he finish saying all those sweet things, i find myself at a lost of words, dumbfounded. I knew no words would sum up the feeling i get as he says all those things that would have made me a sleepwalker so all i can do is just throw my arms around him and hugged him for a moment.

Eikkz, you're the greatest.

6 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

u ARE a schoolboy with a boner.

n ohhhhhhhhhhh so tt's wat u been up to. step senyap n sulking at me n BL, but actually having ur very own rendezvous. ur a hippo, erit.

i've taken yet another step back.

06 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

no i'm not.
my rendezvous happens
after ur BL.

and she doesnt play
soccer.
or shall i say she doesn't
play balls...
err
i mean heart.

08 September, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i dun care who u go out with as long as she treats u rite.

09 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

her ex,
insulted me.
and he will pay.

10 September, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

so was he d one u got into a read n write with?

11 September, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

nop.

some 2)ppl from steward island.

15 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home