16 February, 2010

It's never what you think it'll be

I had quite a memorable night before my birthday. The best part of it was roughly 15minutes after the strike of midnight. Broery Eikkz appeared with his +1 carrying a birthday cake. Along with 2big candles and 3little candles lighted on the cake. That's like my 1st birthday cake ever in my entire life. Super rad but i'll share the stories and pictures once i find the USB cable for my digital camera.

For now i'll just share an excerpt i gotten from a book which was one of my 1st few birthday presents ever:
"When i was in my teens, i made an appraisal of how comfortable my life could turn out when i became the age i am now. Because of a mechanical failure, the prediction was inexact. Things reversed. I ended up living somewhere i once avoided, with a woman i genuinely once disliked."
- The Fuck-Up by Arthur Nersesian.

You guys remember when you were younger and you had so many sweet dreams of how life will be like when you're older? Somehow when you reach that age, you realise things are the total opposite of what you hoped for and the most depressing part is you are usually doing something you hate when you were a kid. Guess life's like that, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home