05 February, 2010

Nobody likes you when you're 23

It kinda gets lonelier when you grow older. Birthday's coming up. Never meant a thing to me before.

To be  fricking honest, I want it to be special at least once. Eh wait! I'm lying. It was special once or twice. The appearance of someone at my doorstep at midnight was totally awesome and i was actually kinda upset with that person for the little amount of time we were having before that(macam bingit tak tentu pasal) but all that negativity washed away by the simple gesture of surprising me on my birthday. Oh not to forget, the wineberry kisses were magical too. SO IF I'M REALLY MAD AT ANYONE, AND YOU WANNA MAKE IT UP. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ACKNOWLEDGE ME ON MY BIRTHDAY BY MAKING IT SPECIAL. UNFORTUNATELY, IT COMES ONCE EVERY YEAR SO IF YOU MISSED IT, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR MORE.

But i really really want my birthday to be effing special one more time because i've never quite had a lasting impression of it's awesomeness. No wishes or presents like a normal birthday celebration. Not even from my buddies. As if i don't exist. Acknowledge my presence, please. and i'll never let you down.

P/s: i guess my birthdays are my weaknesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home