06 November, 2009

Hold My Hand

In the final hour before i am reintegrated with my true lycan being. I said a small prayer.
Dear Allah swt,
I've been immersing myself in negligence. Yet, You are always there for me. Unfailing in saving me from my ugly self. I may have not been aware of Your presence lately despite the fact that i know You are closer to me than my heart. I'm sorry but i have failed You once again. I ask myself what have i done for you. Time and time again i find no fast answer to that question. Long has it been since i last held my palm skywards and ask from You. Long has it also been since i last kiss the earth You bless us with at each of the 5 significant timings of the day. I'm sorry. Please forgive my self-indulgence and take me by my hand and guide me along the right path. I need You most now that there will no longer be foreign authority over my careless self.
Amin.

"i declare that there is no deity but the one true god, Allah swt"