09 October, 2009

All My Little Plans & Schemes

One moment you're this, the next moment you're that. Another moment we click & connect then another moment we friction everything. I simply love being this way.

On a random note, I am always slightly turned on when a girl listens to my kind of music. Uber-turned on, to the extend of being tingly-tingly all over my body when she likes the the songs i listen to. And apparently, my brain is too slow for me. That's what someone claimed. (there you go i wrote something about you. happy? oh, you would like me to turn you into literature? some other time perhaps?)

My heart kept thumping.
So I couldn't fall asleep at night.

Disclaimer: The purple paragraph is a re-posting from surrasurra's blog. It says what i feel, therefore, I'm spreading the love. Because such bittersweet things deserves a mention on my blog. Err, by the way, sorry if i made a few adjustments to it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home