14 October, 2009

Mr Lucky Charm

The week has been an eventful one. Probably because i've got my lucky charm back with me though not physically just yet but the colours seem to be brighter now.

So I've caught 500 Days With Summer twice. With those people who matter. And D u should catch it too. It is gooooood~

And i went to sentosa on the weekend with eikkz+weyz & bobo+effang. I was singular &, somehow, i felt like i was their adopted son. I also won the mini biathlon competition against Mr Physical Training Instructor. I feel so(100000000x) superhuman. Will update with pichas but no promises.

And something tried to blow up my whole happy week by asking questions she could never understand but then again, i am pretty much glad she made contact because i feel a lot lighter letting her know i'm this jerk because of her. She took away my ability to trust. So yea, she did get an earful from me. Hah.

Ouh, lastly diego did look for her dewa to share the things we used to share.

P/s: Dewa is a happy boy in eunos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home