04 October, 2009

I Want My Life Back

I've got seven faces and i don't know which one to wear. If only it made more sense why because it is suddenly starting to abrade my then-blissful ignorance especially pertaining to my lycan situation. If i could clean off this thick make-up and let them see the monster underneath. The monster i once was still am. I swear could just break someone's fingers using my steeltoes. or break someone's leg on the curb. Anything to calm the beast. Please.
____________________________________________
____________________________________________
____________________________________________

Things I Think I Miss:
1- talking with one of the intellectuals like old times.
2- raya in full strength with the juvenile antics.
3- pixie's secretarial level of care & concern.
4- that  you left for me to fill up my hands with. it used to suffice


5- FIQ FIQ FIQ! My Mighty Magnus! My Other Half!
6- and the times we ruled the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home