06 October, 2009

My Starving Mind

With you around, i needed no girlfriend or a bright girl's company. Even when i had the flavours of the months, they soon bored me. Their lack of or the total absence of a great mind proved to be their own undoing in the presence of a bbr&r poet. Not one can even satisfy my need for an abstract/intellectual company. At least when you were around, they are a bit fun because i've got a partner in crime sidekick to combat their kental-ness with. And it's killing me that they're in season now and you're not around anymore.

P/s: I hope you have found your heaven with Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

I have. Yet, I still would like to keep my throne from which I unleash carnal words onto the kental flavour of the months with u. We can still make the effort. Right now, we hv to depend on the Internet. U up for it, Jimmy?

08 October, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home