03 September, 2009

All Upset

I'm really not feeling it that my buddy wants to be a constable. Making an excuse that it is "noble" while providing a stable future is not good enough. I'd rather be buddies with a guy with no stable income while he is studying for a diploma/degree than a policeman.
Yes, i have a certain dislike towards the authorities. Especially, the miscreants in blue. No, not the ones that fight fire but the ones that's there for the public service. To uphold the law when they aren't so straight themselves. Absurd, i reckon!
Couldn't he try the army or civil defence if he really is desperate to secure a stable income. The Police Force really doesn't sit well with me. I've been having irritable bowel syndrome since last week upon hearing him making the request to sign on. Look, my tummy is already getting upset.

Bloody Cozzers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home