02 August, 2009

Strange Sense

Anyway, i was supposed to go down to Vol.ta and exchange the wallet i purchased last Thursday before i go off to work but Eikkz was being "manja". He kept telling me that it's only natural that sometimes the zippers doesn't zip smoothly in one pull.

He even gave me this reference to schoolboys. Eikkz was saying about how in school there will always be a few different cliques. Like who gets along with who and which clique doesn't fit together with which cliques. Yes, he was actually comparing why along certain lengths of the zipper the zip will get stuck to the coteries in a school. Weird huh?

Conclusion:
I asked him if he has BEEN saying it's normal for zippers to do that just because of the fact that he doesn't want me to move off early. And then he gave me this sheepish smile... That's my bridren!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home