31 July, 2009

Am I Still Pretty?

if not from the front or side, at least from the back aye. That's because my Buddy Eikkz said i look like a pretty sagu from behind while he was cutting my hair. And no, he doesn't actually knows how to give haircuts but i just felt i have enough confidence in my buddy to give him my set of scissors and shaver,

And say, "Kel, guntingkan rambot aku."
He was like, "Aku taknak uh. Nanti petak je!"
I went, "Alar, aku tunjuk kau macamaner to cut. Aku guide kau."
Then Charlie got home so Eikkz said, "Suruh Charlie uh!"

So yeah, i did asked Charlie at first but he just had to be intimidated or scared because if something goes wrong i, being the elder brother, have the privilege to melenting. Charlie was uber-slow luh. Shave my sides pon macam tak kena rambot je. Then Eikkz seeing the whole situation had to take charge and even though i had to guide him, it was not bad for a first time. And i'm glad he took control because i love the outcome. Kinda what i always thought of doing to my hair. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home