11 August, 2009

woots!

It is certainly not that i'm bored this very instant but i just want to be really honest with you. I am starting to really dig my phone. Big time! It is like after i've installed the new operating system, my phone is suddenly able to accomplish crazy feats. And having a cute name like Cupcake for an OS can sure mislead the common folks. Especially regarding the power of the phone.

You know about all that hype going on about iPhone? Seriously, iPhone might be an unquestionably splendid innovation where at the mere mention of it might make any techie sit up straight. For sure, owning an iPhone might be the new shizz but there is a few downside to owning an iPhone. Say the compromise on the camera's megapixels? Anyway, in case you inferred wrongly, i am no proud owner of an iPhone. And what i have got to say about my phone is:

My phone kicks more ass!

And here's the best part yet, i'm blogging this on my Dream. Now, tell me how terrific is this Dream? This can't just be another unrealised hype, can it?

Floatng lik a feathr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home