23 March, 2009

My Veins Are All Tangled Close

So I guess it would be right if I say that it is about time I start loosening up those muscles and veins once more. Yeah, I should have start going for the jogs that I have been procrastinating for 3weeks now all because I was spending a lot of time with Eikkz and my new found friend Dave. Having come-over sessions on weekends is just girly
BUT
I it anyway.

Nothing like an Eikkz or Dave to take the sour feeling away.

Tonight I am logging Zs early because tomorrow, my dear readers, I am going to wake up at 0500hrs and begin my morning routine. A short jog around the neighbourhood on the provided jogging track(compliments of the Aljunied GRC). Then a little trip to the workshop and probably a hearty breakfast with Ara.

Anyway, the morning jogs will most certainly help with the mess that's been piling up. Thanks eh, Power3 deserter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home