24 July, 2009

Exploited Workaholic

So I've been working for about a month plus now and I honestly do feel that I am underpaid. Like what can you expect from a company that have always exploit less than fortunate people. Just because no one else is going to employ them does not make it okay for the company to pay them $3/hr. Especially when you guys exist internationally and raking in money as if it is dried leaves on an autumn's day.

Anyway, just for the record, I do not earn that little and I am no handicap. I was just trying to get it across that I am underpaid for the services I provide. I know I am just another voice on the other side of the line trying to facilitate a service that the company provides but at least give me some credit for standing in the line of fire. You see, the people i talk to always want things to fit them so snugly that they lose all sense of what the 80's tried so hard to teach them. Courtesy is for you & me. Oh how the heart of Singa, the courtesy lion, would break to find out what he was living for has all gone drain-wards.

Yet, I have got to swallow it now or at least for 3months because i need the job to end the lycan hour situation. Desperately. So this Lycan has got to stay docile at work, for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home