21 March, 2009

To The People Who Care

It has, certainly, been a very long wait.
A hiatus I will never forget.
I've missed you.
And the things you did to me.

But tonight,

I've got my heart ripped out
Yet I don't really need this fight.

When I come home to the mess
that has been piling up by my door?

I'm sure I've got more to say,
but I can't do it here all in a day.

But yesterday,
I've got all my problems stuffed aside

Yet it was only me that was locked away.


Well, how do I come to terms with you?

When all our stupid fights

only happen up in my head.

How do I live through these empty nights?

When I've got things to say.

To You.

1 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

And when the door unlocks,
and when the chains break loose,
and when the breath exhales,
and when the world unwinds,
and when the dust settles,

the gentle breeze will whisper those words from the origin towards the intended destination,
ME.

And I will be here cajoling every semantically valued word,
relieved that at long last words have meaning,
even though carefully wrapped in pretty layers of confusion.

I will respire, I will rise.

After all, the HD blood creeps through my veins.

22 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home