25 June, 2007

Our Secret Vents

Perphaps you have a giant 2
curving in your chest.
Perphaps you have more than just 'I like you'
that I wish to bite and conquer
as soon as i get over my mess.

Shockingly, my lungs burst
inside this small chest of mine
on every messages you sent me in this universe
and every day i do not see you anymore.

You are disassembled in thoughts and heart,
uncertain of the left or right ventricle.
If things are just too hard,
why won't you grab the softer part
of me.

A part pulsing for something true.
A heart pulsing for you.

And i don't play to lose,
i make promises like i love you
born of the very first spark.
With that i'm ready to light up your face,
and tuck all my past beneath my skin.
You followed behind in it's place
and geared your journey to my brain cells.
I should've try to stop you
but i did not.

You insist on loving me
with every word you speak.
I insist you are like me
in every sense of unique.

Yet we unveil the new secret powers we both have.
Who's the best hero to bleed it all out?
Admit you need me and say it out loud,
and i'll admit i'm guilty of sleepless nights
with tears on my pillow.
The heart will gust and rupture
if you ever leave my airspace.

4 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

thr was a time when i was certain that ur blogging abt me.. or us.

but right now, i no longer kno for sure.

uncertainty abt u, me n us has always clouded my judgment on my love for u. nowhere in the near future do i see myself unraveling the knots, for i do not comprehend the mechanics of my HD mind. which brings me to question:

is it a curse?
is it a blessing?
wat brought 2 HD minds together?
n wat REALLY threatens to disintegrate that very bond?
love?
hate?

duality.
i can nvr decipher our own actions. thoughts. feelings.

why must complexity be burdened with unpredictability and cruel circumstances?

p/s: i still want u to stay, but i kno i hv nothing to support my wants.

26 June, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

I agree we cannot be certain about ourselves. our manipulative and contemplative minds. there will be too much game to play.

tt's why, eventually, i figured that we must be professional heroes/sidekick.

maybe what brought us together was that we needed a sidekick supporting our HD minds when no one else will.

duality.
Our means are usually the total opposite if the intention.

complexities is something i nvr will touch on. i fear i'll go anal. on it.

p/s: i said i'll stay. keep it clean.

26 June, 2007  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

ur gay.

28 June, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

waht's this abt me being gay?

29 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home