22 June, 2007

What My Heart Is For

She puts the weights into my little heart.
She found a lonely sound.
She keeps on waiting for time out there.
Oh love, can you love me babe?
Love, is this loving babe?
Is time turning around?

I had seven faces,
thought I knew which one to wear.
But I'm sick of spending these lonely nights
training myself not to care.

All our history's like fire from a busted gun,
I know I've spent some time lying
and baby, my hearts been breaking.
If you can fix me up we'll go a long way.

If I get there early will it be the right time?
Our heaven is just waiting so put your hand into mine.
If I get too surly will you take that in stride ,
our boat is just there waiting so put your little hand in mine.

P/s: all i want is to be the very best for you
all i want is to do the very best for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home