02 February, 2007

In Between Forever And a Day

Before you read on this should have been posted way back but i'm gon post it now cause i might never have the chance to. cheers!

I've got so many hideous thoughts hovering over my head right now. Questions that needs no answers but enlightenment. What i'm saying you will probably not understand at all. Its as if i speak in unknown formats and i'm somehow aware that this dark side only tells you what it wants you to know. Even if you think that you've discovered something about me on your own, it's only because i want you to. Like a massive intricacy of the mind that controls me.

Next in line, i've got so much up in my head that i need a couple of people to know about but each time i try to tell them, to make them understand what i am or what i've got to say, only a faint whisper of breath escapes my mouth. A sigh of failure, i've had to repeat incalculable times like a song on a spoilt disc where once its about to reach the melodic chorus, it'll start to get caught in loops. So is the many times i've tried to voice out these personal views/ideas, it'll start transmitting the wrong frequency once i'm about to hit the spot. How annoying can my inabilities get?

Here is part of a song that conveys what i feel,
"Damn my situation and the games I have to play
With all the things caught in my mind
Damn my education I can't find the words to say
With all the things caught in my mind"


p/s:If you're hurting, i want to help. I'd liked to help.

1 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i kno.

i'm sorry.

06 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home