18 January, 2007

Empty Spaces

Maybe discreetly i like you but i'm always uncertain if i actually like your company or i like the person, herself. Perhaps i do want you, at least in a sense or two. The thing is will you want me too? Or we'll just agree that there is a line we draw between us. Maybe I'm just missing you. ALOT.

Ok. I do miss her! And I'm always free and floating about with no sense of life or direction. Well, i don't care actually because i've always been a wandering vessel anyway why should i care if you don't. I'm not that desperate. If i do mean something in her life she'll call to make plans or say hi, the least.
(ouuh but she is sooo very busy nowadays, watching soccer matches)

I find myself staring blankly at ceilings and green painted walls thinking about thoughts of you going away. Yes, i'm sorry that i was totally tired too talk things out with you the other time. and if i do talk, i wouldn't know where to start.(disturbing right?)

I really would like to know where this post will take us. *fidgeting with anticipation*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

it'll take us whr we wanna be, even for a short moment.

hang in thr. i'm on my way. tgh cari map dlm beg ah.

ok found it.

whoooooooooooooosh!

20 January, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

I'm
bloody
serious.
And i wasn't
talking abt
the short
rendevouz.
Pfft-

21 January, 2007  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

I'm
bloody
serious.
And i wasn't
talking abt
the short
rendevouz.
Pfft-

21 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous scribbled...

hahahaha...loyar burukz...nyer budak....

26 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home