11 September, 2009

The Meeting Place

I don't really know what to feel besides being relieved she still reads my blog. Well, I'm relieved because this is where we meet. My mind's been waiting for you here but i've never felt your presence due to your silence. Guess, you are just being the silent observer. Maybe...

Honestly, life's not the same without you here.

Anyway, i had to down 3donuts from Dunkin and a teacake for my break-fast dinner yesterday because someone wanted dunkins so bad when we were only supposed to go to Borders and then home with no pit stops.


Plus, I've got quite a few things on my hands right now. Raya shopping which actually isn't for raya because nothing festive is in the wishlist. Then i've yet to start on the fine potrait. Then i've got time wasters who/which keeps me distracted from my already packed plans. Ouh and comex is on but i haven't yet went down for my printer.

Let us just note this as reference;
Repainting of my room - 4days and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

u were always the slow one.

14 September, 2009  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

whut slow one??!

15 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home