03 June, 2006

Silly Dances Turn Me On

Woke up this morning to find you not in bed. Where'd you go? Show up please. My morning daily dosage of sweet licks. Wish you were my daily affair, sugah. Wish ... you were here.
I reminisce as the rush comes in, as the moment stops and when the thumping beats didn't matter to us anymore as she graced me a smile. It was brief and it lasted seconds but for me that is bliss enough. Then everything got back to the way it was. In the club, the rays of light illuminates. Drawn to her dance. Basked in her radiance. She's nice, cute and ordinary. Not just that, she wears 3/4skirt too. Tell me you're singular, not attached. Not till 23. Because i want to spin you, like a regular Dj. Loved the way you melted me with a subtle silly dance, hated the way you had to make your rounds.

A popular honey, humbling me with just a stare. I want her. 2nd June '06. . . bring out the sweetness in you. I want you in my cup of coffee for your sweet taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

i miss YOUR silly dance. i believe i told u so when u called me at 5 in d bledy morning on tt lovely day....

05 June, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

tt lovely day? lovely day?

yar silly dances ar such a turn on rytttt....

like totally turn ons

05 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home