10 May, 2006

5things

5 things I want to achieve tomorrow:
1) Learn enough orthopaedics so I can do an inch better than scream when I get a shoulder dislocation
2) to engage in conversations that are just a bit more meaningful than the given example below:

HD kid: "disturb disturb"
Y:"what?"
HD kid:" nothing"
Y: "you just disrupted my 'intense studying', so what's up?"
HD kid:" nothing. I'm going to shower now. I'll disturb you again once i'm done showering."

3) eat a proper meal plus side orders
4) smoke fewer stick of cigarettes than the number of entries i post monthly
5) remember to check my schedule book when i wake up.

4 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

leave no 3 to me. pls call me as soon as u see this. ok?

i dun promise, but if it's d rite timing i.e. íf i'm awake n it's not late at nyte, i'll meet u a.s.a.p to give u a meal n side orders. add a choc milkshake to tt.

lup u.

12 May, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

call now? heh.

btw u sleeping oso still i hypno u with my "super"-villainous powers to do my bidding whut.

rmbr when meteorite made u took over tht island with the 'jambatan kayu very goyang2' u were wearing fuschia i tink.heh.

12 May, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

yaaaaaaaa meteorite was sooooo meannnnnn...

but it turned out welly welly fun. thx meteorite. ur not so bad aft all.

12 May, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

yalar.

meteorite is the supevillain who manipulate good to bad.

so anything good is bad.

13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home