10 May, 2006

Every King Needs A Kingdom

She never did like me. I even think that she doesn't remembers our first time talking or messaging. She never did like my jokes or even laugh at it. My stupid burping/farting and any other disgusting way of giving out gas. Haha. (I laugh at my lame self. again and again)
All those little things may not trigger her sensitivity but it does mean a lot to me. Afterall i am little and i understand that i am made to handle little things for the bigger stuffs and shits that's going to be build on the little things.(but will there still be God if EVERY SINGLE PERSON ignored Him. Like He wouldn't have anybody to rule over. haha.)Like a massive united act of boycott.Imagine the power of ignorance. Get My Idea? Its like i provide the people(little things) for God(So-called Big Important stuffs). I'm not trying to say it literally, just that i'm applying a metaphor. So you pious people need not get angry and I'm sorry if i cause you any distress. And you people out there who feel rather unappreciated and neglected or anything that falls in the category of 'being played a fool'. Don't feel bad that you people don't get to play "major" roles in life,love and what-so-ever. (quote me here if you like.hee)Its always the minor things that makes up the big picture. (quote me here if you like.hee)
So if that girl is just going to diss your loyalty and sincerity. Tell her that, "Every King Needs A Kingdom" and get yourself a couple cans of beer, u deserve it.

4 Comments:

Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

eritttttttt who's she? ahhaha

mcm familiar je..

oh oh. feeling guilty. BUT i kno it's not me cos i rmb our first meeting, first msn chat, first bus ride, first hot choc, first choc milkshake, first beach outing, first pic together, first hmmm.. hahahahah...

oh no!!! thinking abt all those is making me miss u like fuck!

shittttttttttt

12 May, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

adr uhk a friend.
evrythinks clear wedy.

like real oni u rmbr...
give me the dates then.to prove it.

by the fuckloads larh ehk..

12 May, 2006  
Blogger kloqwerk scribbled...

sialah dates.. i rmb pictures, not numbers..

12 May, 2006  
Blogger HD kid scribbled...

rmbr pictures ah.. yadayada.

13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home